COVID Update: Masks are required in healthcare settings regardless of vaccine status. Everyone — patients, staff, and visitors — must continue to wear face coverings in our offices. We appreciate your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients and employees.
Our dentists and staff continue to maintain a high standard of safety for you, and for of our community.
COVID-19 Updates at Redwood Smiles
Our community has been through a lot over this past year. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and well-being remain the same, and we want to thank you for your patience so that we can continue to navigate our practice in these challenging times.
You are welcome to call our office to begin scheduling appointments for new patient consultations and continuing care.
We would like to inform you of some changes you will see when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand and direct you to our website to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive, we ask that you wait in your car and call or text our front office.
- Temperatures will be taken when you arrive at the office.
- We ask that no more than 1 parent accompany a child when necessary. Parents will need to bring their own face mask to be able to minimize airborne pathogens.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, video games, beverage stations and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We also want families to be aware of what we are doing to create the safest environment for you and for our staff:
- We have installed plexiglass dividers at our front desks and will be working on minimizing the amount of paperwork required at your appointment. Whenever possible, we will use digital means of communication and payment.
- We have installed HEPA-Rx filters or building negative air pressure rooms to clear the air of pathogens.
- We have purchased new extra oral suctions that greatly reduce aerosols that are produced from some dental procedures.
- Our friendly team members may look different. They will be wearing full gowns, masks, and face shields.
- We will be offering several virtual appointment and virtual care options. We are using technology to the best of our ability to minimize the number of appointments you need at the office.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to safely serving our patients, neighbors and friends.
All of us at Redwood Smiles
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
We designed the new practice with children in mind! From the toys and video games in our colorful waiting room to our children-themed treatment rooms, we provide our patients with a fun, comfortable and enjoyable dental experience.
Flexible Financing Options
No Insurance, no problem! At Redwood Smiles Children's Dentistry & Orthodontics, we strive to make dental care accessible for all children and will do our utmost to work with our patients to create affordable payment plans.
We serve the great people of Redwood City. Please don't hesitate to give us a call, and we will gladly assist you with driving instructions from your area. All we ask is that you please drive carefully.
What the Monsters Say!
We are so happy to share what our amazing patients have had to say about their experience at Redwood Smiles! We can't wait to help you smile.
"I really enjoyed the experience here. They made my teeth look awesome and the workers are super nice!
Review on Google
"My son has been going to Redwood smiles for a few years now and loves it here! Staff is always friendly
Review on Google
"Great service, friendly staff and great customer service at front desk
Review on Google
Contact our Friendly Staff Today!
Monday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: By Appointment
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment
© 2022 Redwood Smiles